Mostly Harmless Games
Based in Skövde, Sweden
May 31 2016
PC / Linux
Ever wanted to fork your friends? Well you can't, that's disgusting. Instead, please enjoy a heartwarming game of Funklift, the only local multiplayer party game that features forklifts in a futuristic disco setting! Play alone or challenge your friends to a wild race for the highest score! Choose between free-for-all, teams or full cooperative mode.
Funklift started out as a student project in a university course during the spring of 2015.
- Drive a forklift!
- Up to four players.
- A variety of funky levels
- But seriously, what other games have jumping forklifts?
- The missiles, rocket boosters and landmines are also pretty cool.
- I looked it up, they're called 'forklift operators'.
There are currently no trailers available for Funklift. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Warning: opendir(funklift/images): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /home/funklift/public_html/press/sheet.php on line 606
Warning: closedir() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/funklift/public_html/press/sheet.php on line 624
There are currently no screenshots available for Funklift. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Funklift. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Honorable Mention as Runners-up of the Skövde Academic Game Award" Gothia Science Park, Skövde, 15 September, 2015
- "Funklift – an exciting Microsoft Game Camp project."
- Laura Bularca, Game Camp Sweden
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Mostly Harmless Games
Mostly Harmless Games is a small game development studio hidden in the mist shrouded mountains of western Sweden.
More information on Mostly Harmless Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.